Welcome to George Rose Guide Service

This blog is simply short events, pictures, and funny things that happen in the day-to-day life of a fishing guide in the ROCKPORT, PORT ARANSAS, AND CORPUS CHRISTI AREA. There's nothing on here that isn't fishing or duck hunting. If you have a question you want me to answer, please email me from my website at http://www.texascoastfishing.com/. I'll answer all I can. Anything is fair game from what kind of boats are best, where fish are biting, you fished with me and hate my guts ( I probably hate your guts too and maybe we can work it out). Anyway, I'll keep up as best I can. Please remember I work a lot and have to answer customer emails, phone messages, and keep boats running. Thanks and I hope you enjoy what you find here.

Please note, you can click on any picture and enlarge it if it's too small. Also, scroll down to see the older blogs. I'm getting emails asking where the stories and pictures are. They are further down. I'm not great at this blogging so keep letting me know if you're not seeing what you want. I'll get one of my kids to fix it, lol. Thanks, and I hope you're enjoying the info on here.






Monday, July 21, 2014

The fishing is good.  Red fish are the fish I'm catching best right now.  Have to download some pictures.
I use my Face book page most of the time to keep up with customer pictures and more information.  It's a lot quicker.  You can get much better information that's up to date there than here.  I'll try to get more stuff on here as soon as I get more time.

Got a neat video of my own for the kayaks.  Six of them ran over my lines.  Right over the top and ruined the day fishing for two young men.  A 13 and 9 year old catching their first red fish.  We already had five when the kayaks paddled right through the hole our fish were sitting in.  That ended it.  No one will care in the kayak world though.  I wasn't in an air boat.  Just my regular bay boat.  I feel bad for the kids.  You can see the video on face book.  There's no zoom lens either. It's just a phone.  Sad that the kayaks get to scream and yell when they get run over by  air boats but don't care when they do it.  I've had them step over my lines before and tell me "You still have bait".  lol.  Doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment