Welcome to George Rose Guide Service

This blog is simply short events, pictures, and funny things that happen in the day-to-day life of a fishing guide in the ROCKPORT, PORT ARANSAS, AND CORPUS CHRISTI AREA. There's nothing on here that isn't fishing or duck hunting. If you have a question you want me to answer, please email me from my website at http://www.texascoastfishing.com/. I'll answer all I can. Anything is fair game from what kind of boats are best, where fish are biting, you fished with me and hate my guts ( I probably hate your guts too and maybe we can work it out). Anyway, I'll keep up as best I can. Please remember I work a lot and have to answer customer emails, phone messages, and keep boats running. Thanks and I hope you enjoy what you find here.

Please note, you can click on any picture and enlarge it if it's too small. Also, scroll down to see the older blogs. I'm getting emails asking where the stories and pictures are. They are further down. I'm not great at this blogging so keep letting me know if you're not seeing what you want. I'll get one of my kids to fix it, lol. Thanks, and I hope you're enjoying the info on here.






Monday, December 19, 2011

Big Fish and LOTS of them

Josh, Chad and family fished yesterday and crushed the drum and redfish.  The redfish were a little hard to catch so we went looking for drum.  They actually quit fishing once we had 26 drum and 4 big redfish.  These fish all averaged 3 pounds or better.  That's a big box of fish.  We could have caught fish all day I think.  Anyway, the fishing is good. 

To everyone out there:  Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.  I'm headed to Mexico today for some diving, beach, sun and maybe a Corona.  Be safe over the holidays and be careful traveling.  Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment